Lead

Sep 25 08 9:01 PM

Tags : :

[align=center]Random Reviews[/align]

The idea is, you select Random Maps, then take the first one on the list and give your opinion on it. I'll contribute to this too, but first I need to write a review.

So what do you think? And would anyone like to help?

user posted image
Formerly kisler.
I'm ready to collab with most people any time.

Quote    Reply   

#1 [url]

Sep 25 08 9:06 PM

hmm ok, sounds fun.

do I write a review for it?

ok.

Map

This looks like a man trying to kill himself from behind, you may not know it, but what funman is trying to do is rip his arse open without looking in this map.

The gameplay is very adept and rather choppy at certain points, funman is certainly having a lot of fun considering the name.

QUOTE (Tsukatu @ September 23, 2008 04:06 am)
Ska, who had figured he might as well apply for a position, took careful notice of RunningNinja's interviewing style and tried his best to emulate it. Unfortunately, Ska does not have a gun on him, so he settles instead with frenzied stabbing of his foot with a ball-point pen.
This leaves most of the current staff sitting by in stunned, bewildered silence.

I hope neither of you have any up-coming job interviews.

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Sep 25 08 9:12 PM

Nice review, short and simple. Also, I forgot to add, don't review your own maps. Not that you did, Evil, that just slipped my mind earlier.

user posted image
Formerly kisler.
I'm ready to collab with most people any time.

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Sep 25 08 10:00 PM

http://nmaps.net/83626

upon a spider is a far from unique map. It seems as though this was another bad attempt at creativity. The concept used with the doors is rather sloppy and sometimes glitchy and annoying. The object and enemy position seemed not to be given much though, and as a result, the map has an awkward feel to it. Also, the gold is somewhat spammed, making it annoying rather than fun to get all the gold. But..

Despite all of this, the map is sort of entertaining. I would suggest playing this if you are curious now, but it is not a recommended play.

Final Judgment:

This was a great idea for a thread.

N is all about having fun, isn't it?
[spoiler=user posted image] Sig made by T3chno. Sweet avatar made by player_03. Thanks to both of you!
My Maps Check them out. They're cool.
My Bitesized Maps Even cooler.
Chrome Map pack by me, gloomp, and incluye!

[spoiler=My Groups]user posted image
user posted image[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Achievements]user posted imageuser posted image user posted imageuser posted image user posted imageWoot![/spoiler][/spoiler]

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help