#45 [url]

Sep 16 08 4:08 AM

QUOTE (GuitarHeroMatt @ September 14, 2008 12:57 pm)
I joined about a month ago, so Im assuming Im too old for this list? I havent tried to be obnoxious

I'll play a few of yours and BionicCryonic's maps and see what I think.

Because most of this is fairly subjective, even if i don't think you guys are good mappers for beginners, that doesn't mean that everyone will. I'll leave a few comments on a couple of both of your maps that will hopefully help you figure out how to make better maps.

Also, Conen__TG_, that means that I liked your maps back then Haven't played a map by you in a while I don't think... I assume you're even better than you were then.

Quote    Reply   

#46 [url]

Sep 16 08 4:11 AM

QUOTE (southpaw @ September 15, 2008 11:08 pm)
QUOTE (GuitarHeroMatt @ September 14, 2008 12:57 pm)
I joined about a month ago, so Im assuming Im too old for this list? I havent tried to be obnoxious

I'll play a few of yours and BionicCryonic's maps and see what I think.

Because most of this is fairly subjective, even if i don't think you guys are good mappers for beginners, that doesn't mean that everyone will. I'll leave a few comments on a couple of both of your maps that will hopefully help you figure out how to make better maps.

Also, Conen__TG_, that means that I liked your maps back then Haven't played a map by you in a while I don't think... I assume you're even better than you were then.

What about me metanet/;(.gif.... I'm relatively new metanet/;(.gif

"I'm going to live forever, or die trying."
Izzy's Personal Forum Dronies winner of "Least Colorful Person"
user posted image
[spoiler=Siggys!]===----Maestro's----===
Incluye's Siggy
Izzy's Siggy!
Be_Happy_:)'s[/spoiler]

Quote    Reply   

#48 [url]

Sep 16 08 2:16 PM

Stoneysmile makes good maps, but for the most part, they are ignored.

http://nmaps.net/user/stoneysmile

user posted image
Open to collab with most people
Wow my maps must really suck
user posted image

QUOTE (gloomp @ September 12 @ 2008 06:46 am)
Goodbye, I hope you aren't killed too horribly. WAIT! NO! BAD GLOOMP! DAMMIT!

[spoiler=Stuff]
Click the sig for my NUMA profile
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
[/spoiler]

Quote    Reply   

#49 [url]

Sep 16 08 7:28 PM

clearwindow is added
stoneysmile has been around far too long. I realize stoneysmile has started making maps again after a month or two of almost nothing, but the first map goes back until March of this year, so I'm not adding him.
BionicCryonic, consider yourself added.
guitar_hero_matt, you have far too many maps to be considered. I figure if you haven't gotten the hang of creating Nmaps after 92 maps then you should take a bit more time developing your maps. but then again I haven't played any of them so I wouldn't know. But yeah, too many maps. sorry metanet/hm.gif

Quote    Reply   

#52 [url]

Sep 16 08 8:03 PM

hmmm.... I dunno. I need to put a stop to this...

/me does some weird crazy post editing.

Check the first post in a couple of minutes, guys. I'll be needing you all to read that since I don't want a bunch of newb's coming on this thread thinking they can get on the list just because it says "New Authors!"
This is for authors that show great potential from their first few maps. So yeah, check the first post in a few minutes.

Quote    Reply   

#57 [url]

Sep 19 08 6:39 PM

check this Guy out.

He's made 3 maps, all of high quality

QUOTE (Tsukatu @ September 23, 2008 04:06 am)
Ska, who had figured he might as well apply for a position, took careful notice of RunningNinja's interviewing style and tried his best to emulate it. Unfortunately, Ska does not have a gun on him, so he settles instead with frenzied stabbing of his foot with a ball-point pen.
This leaves most of the current staff sitting by in stunned, bewildered silence.

I hope neither of you have any up-coming job interviews.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help