#45 [url]

Sep 25 07 10:40 PM

Weaponized

Ryzor's and my collab account

It might not be operational yet, because the confirm e-mail hasn't come.

LISTEN TO THE SILENCE
REMEMBER THE FORGOTTEN
LOOK BEYOND THE VEIL
TAKE OFF THE ROSES
TO SEE THAT WHETHER
YOU KNOW IT OR NOT
IT CAN HURT YOU
HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF
AND PAYS YOUR OPINION
NO HEED

THE SHOT DOES NOT ALWAYS GO IN

Quote    Reply   

#49 [url]

Nov 9 07 1:03 AM

QUOTE (FURIOUS GEORGE @ November 08, 2007 04:42 pm)
QUOTE (darn_hippie @ November 09, 2007 04:06 am)
um, me ans linkin made an account

hippie_park

(shush don't tell anyone though, we havent officialy submitted anymaps yet)

You just posted this in a public thread

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! huh.gif

user posted image

QUOTE (blue_tetris @ Metanet Podcast 3)
kkstrong was nothing, alot of people stood in his way, and he just fought against adversity, he learned he lived, and he was admin at nmaps.net for a while. He is a great mapper, and ya know, thats why he is on the short list for the mod pick.

Quote    Reply   

#50 [url]

Nov 9 07 3:45 PM

yeah thats called a joke

joke
-NOUN

1. something said or done to provoke laughter or cause amusement, as a witticism, a short and amusing anecdote, or a prankish act: He tells very funny jokes. She played a joke on him.
2. something that is amusing or ridiculous, esp. because of being ludicrously inadequate or a sham; a thing, situation, or person laughed at rather than taken seriously; farce: Their pretense of generosity is a joke. An officer with no ability to command is a joke.

[align="center"]user posted image[/align]

Quote    Reply   

#53 [url]

Mar 30 08 1:47 AM

QUOTE (_destiny^- @ March 28, 2008 06:11 pm)
I have a collab account with bunniesandsheep - Destined_bunny

That sounds so philosophical, for some reason.

user posted image

QUOTE (ianqb)
Test for sickness: look at 99turtle99's avatar. What do you first think it is?

[spoiler=Turtle Buddies] Dejablue4 (because he is he), Epigone (because he is italian), Ska (because he is living a double life) Bunnies&sheep (because he lies), Mechtradevil (because he loves me), Mosh (because he takes the sides of the streets), Django (because he apparently didn't ask...yet...), Eternal_midnight (because he is a sexy Polish model), Blackson (because he has fantasies about my avatar), Southpaw (because rain turns him on), Heartattack (because Jessica Alba totally digs him), Be_Happy_:) (because he made out with Yoshi the other night), Eiturlyf (because his Icelandic name cannot be pronounced), incluye (because of alyssa), T3chno (because he believes in walri), Tearsofthesaints (because he made Paula, and because his hair and guitar skills get all the girls, and because he has the longest reason, as well), 29403 (because I got hit in the head by a green shell), dead_N (because Emma Watson is a dude),
aftertherain (yay), Yungerkid (because he's Plato), UniverseZero (it's all an act) *PM me to get up here* [/spoiler]
And all new! You must now ask slightly more nicely to get into my siggy! What a thought!

Quote    Reply   

#54 [url]

Mar 30 08 2:29 AM

[Excel], the contest account, still needs to be ratings disabled.

Also, we're currently having a problem authenticating the account Renaissance as it is failing to send the e-mail to the address we gave it. What could the problem here be?

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#55 [url]

Mar 30 08 3:05 AM

QUOTE (miyomiyo @ March 30, 2008 12:29 pm)
Also, we're currently having a problem authenticating the account Renaissance as it is failing to send the e-mail to the address we gave it. What could the problem here be?

I don't know, but i am having a similar problem. The email isn't being sent.

-Not a bigger banjo fan than DW40. Seriously.
user posted image
------------------user posted image
------------------My Maps * My Bitesized Maps * The Gallery * Logik :: On the Hunt
------------------Mario Kart Wii Friend Code :: 0387 - 9134 - 6039
------------------SSBB Friend Code :: 3781 - 0455 - 1348
------------------PM me if you wanna play.

Quote    Reply   

#56 [url]

Apr 2 08 8:49 PM

The account is working now, but seeing as I already accidentally placed a vote (school computer auto-logged in), I need it disabled. So please disable ratings on Renaissance (and [Excel]).

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#58 [url]

Oct 4 08 9:35 PM

I'd like for my Zelda_S_Kenneth and the the_devil_dodger accounts to be disabled. I forgot the passwords to both, but I'd just like to lower Ad's paranoia .

[spoiler=user posted image]Determine your IQ right here![spoiler=Seasonal Signature]Ahem. This concept got a bit dustier.[/spoiler]Member of the N Vigilante Republic. Sig bar by Xiah, idea by me. Copy it into your signature to show you dislike/despise the N EULA being violated in any way.
user posted image
Now makes animated sigs! [/spoiler]Click here to order an animated sig.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help